Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Inspired.

I like to cook and I like to eat.

I take pleasure watching people eat dishes that induce foodgasms, especially when those dishes were made by me.  Today, has been one of the most interesting days I've had so far.  I wanted to cook, but I wanted to cook with an enlightened purpose.  I realized that most of the dishes I've longed to cook were all Filipino Dishes, but more importantly I wanted to share food with my husband and my family.


I went ahead and purchased Reynaldo Alejandro's "The Philippine Cookbook".  This project perhaps may seem far too similar to the Julie/Julia Project but I guess it doesn't matter.

 

A picture of my small and cozy apartment kitchen, after some quick clean up is somewhat suitable for public viewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment